Mon blinkie


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

samedi 22 septembre 2012

Résultats du petit jeu...

Bonjour !
 
Bon, un petit peu déçue, je vous l'avoue...
700 téléchargements de mon addon et seulement trois pages en retour...
 
Hello !
 
OK, a little bit disapointed, I must admit...
700 downloads and only three pages back...
 
Mais bon, tant mieux pour les trois participantes, car du coup, je leur offre à chacune un kit de leur choix parmi ceux-ci :
But it's good for the three participants because I offer them one kit to choose from these ones :
 


 
Bravo donc à Maria Seco, Marie-Christine Barreau et Tendressefrance :)
Congrats to Maria, Marie-Christine and Tendressfrance :)
 
Mais avant de vous quitter, je vous laisse admirer leurs pages !
Their pages :
 
by Maria
 
 
by Tendressefrance

 
by Marie-Christine

 
 

3 commentaires:

Tendressefrance a dit…

Oh !...700 téléchargements. C' est qu' il était apprécié....Mais que trois pages..Quel dommage car ce petit Add-on offrait plein de possibilités.
Il y a toujours en nous une petite part de bonheur, que l' on peut offrir même sans retour.

Merçi beaucoup

maria pragana a dit…

I'm very happy that I've won a kit but really sad that only 3 people entered the game. I agree with Tendressefrance, the kit offers lots of possibilities.
Thank you so much for the add on (I loved it) and the free kit. <3

maria pragana a dit…

I received the kit "Stand by me" and am anxious to make a page with it, I loved it.
When I do, I'll post here a link, because using the kits and trying to do something beautiful with them is my way of saying thank you for the work of the designers.